The purpose of this bank strategy product is to provide bank leadership with the tools, information, and process to develop a dynamic strategic plan that drives sustainable shareholder and customer value. The CB DIY Strategy™ components and suggested process are rooted in best practices and are aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Strategic Plan Template: 60 – 85 page draft document ready to be customized to reflect your bank strategic planning process, goals and objectives, and action plan.
- Custom Research & Planning PowerPoint: 90 slides including economic trends, industry trends, capital market trends, regulatory trends, your bank’s performance trends, peer and competitive analysis, target market analysis and more.
- Valuation and Growth Model: An efficient Excel model that allows you to conduct “what if scenarios” for growth, ROAA, ROAE, leverage ratio, book value, and market value equity.
- Planning Workbook: Serves as a companion tool to the planning template and research. Designed to capture and integrate your strategic observations and analysis.
- Strategic Planning Model: Flow chart that illustrates a successful strategic planning process.
- Professional Coach: A virtual coach to support you through your strategic planning process.
Key Benefits (Why Banks Use This Tool)
- Targeted Plan of Action: Professional and fully documented plan, with a clear course of action.
- Focus: Spend your time developing your strategy, not assembling the content.
- Regulatory Compliance: Supports the discipline and practice that regulators are requiring.
- Board Support: Provides the discipline and rigor that BODs can get behind.
- We Do A Lot of the Heavy Lifting: We coordinate, compile and produce the key deliverables.
- Proven Process: The process and model are built on strategic planning best practices.
- Our Coach: Our professional coach will assist you with navigating the entire process
For more information or to order your CB DIY Strategy™, please fill out our contact form or contact us directly at (949) 502-6861.