The purpose of the CB Peer Scorecard and Analysis Report™ is to provide the bank’s board and management team with a timely and high quality peer bank analysis tool that supports their efforts to create maximum shareholder value and achieve the highest level of operating performance.
- Scorecard and Bank Analysis Report: Assigns point values to specific metrics which results in scoring and ranking your bank against your custom peer group. The scorecard includes: Asset Growth, ROAA, ROAE, Net Interest Margin, Non-Performing Assets, Efficiency Ratio, Non-Interest Income and DDA penetration.
- Key Metrics: Over 40 key measurements drawn from your bank’s and peer’s quarterly call report.
- Bank Peer Groups: Includes custom (strategic) and UBPR based bank peer groups.
- Actionable Information: Bank performance metrics that lead to and support better business decisions.
- Charts and Graphs: Each key measurement is clearly illustrated in easy to understand charts and/or graphs which includes trend lines for your bank, custom bank peer group and UBPR peer group.
- Bank Trends: Tracks five years history.
- Frequency: CB Peer Scorecard and Bank Analysis Report produced quarterly.
Key Benefits (Why Banks Use This Tool)
- Ranks Performance: Clearly illustrates how your bank is performing in areas that drive value and how you rank versus your peers.
- Alignment: Aligns management and the Board on key factors that drive bank value.
- Risk Assessment: Can be used to support risk assessments and ERM processes.
- Consistency: Supports your ability to set up a consistent process to track and respond to important business performance areas that drive bank value.
- Policy: Supports bank strategic and operating goals, sets standards for policies related to compensation, bonuses, succession, products, and budgets.
- Efficient & Affordable: Annual subscription falls well below the cost of staff’s time and effort to produce timely and accurate reports.
For more information or to order your CB Peer Scorecard and Analysis Report™, please fill out our contact form or contact us directly at (949) 502-6861.